Sunday, September 13, 2009

BuRieD MySeLF AliVE..

You are young, and so am IThis is wrong, but who am I to judge?It feels like heaven when we touchI guess, for me this is enoughWe're one mistake from being togetherLet's not ask why it's not rightYou won't be seventeen foreverAnd we can get away with this tonightYou are young, and I am scaredYou're wise beyond your years, but I don't careAnd I can feel your heartbeatYou know exactly where to take meWe're one mistake from being togetherLet's not ask why it's not rightYou won't be seventeen foreverAnd we can get away with this tonightWill you remember me?You ask me as I leaveRemember what I said?Oh how could I, oh how could I forgetWe're one mistake from being togetherLet's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen foreverAnd we can get away with this tonightWe're one mistake from being togetherLet's not ask why it's not right You won't be seventeen foreverAnd we can get away with this tonightWe're one mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment